Did you know you must be a member of a yacht club to skipper a race? Join PBYC now to race under the most respected race management team in the area!
PBYC RACE REGISTRATION IS NOW POWERED BY
The Pierpont Bay Yacht Club invites you join us for the PBYC Spring Series which will consist of three coastal races with no throw-outs. All three races are part of the 2020 Ventura County High Point Series. We look forward to seeing you on the water.
- Notice of Races
- Sailing Instructions
- Registration Form
- Current Registrants | Venue Map | Wind Conditions
- Ventura Harbor Dredging Information
- Race #1: Saturday, February 6, 2021 [Results]
- Race #2: Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Race #3: Saturday, March 13, 2021
PBYC HOSTS RACES YEAR-ROUND IN FALL, SPRING & SUMMER
- Two Harbor Fall Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC & Anacapa YC)
- Spring Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC)
- Annual Island Series (3 Races: hosted by PBYC & Santa Barbara Sailing Club)
- Hardway Race (around Santa Cruz Island)
- Milt Ingram Trophy Race (the largest sailboat race in Ventura County)
- Tri-Point Ocean Race (around Anacapa Island)
PBYC IS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING RACING ORGANIZATIONS:
- ASBCYC: Association of Santa Barbara Channel Yacht Clubs
- SCYA: Southern California Yachting Association
- US Sailing: Safety Equipment Requirements 2019.0
- PHRF [Class Rules and Bylaws]: Performance Handicap Racing Fleet is a handicapping system used for yacht racing in North America. It allows dissimilar classes of sailboats to be raced against each other.