As PBYC members, we enjoy the benefits of using the clubhouse year-round and it may be reserved for special events at no additional charge. Reservations must be approved by the board of directors.
To reserve the clubhouse, please read and do the following:
- Check the club CALENDAR for available dates and times.
- Facility information is on the VENUE RENTAL page.
- Complete the RESERVATION FORM below.
- Private bartenders may be hired for your event. Contact Us for referrals.
- Notify the assigned CLUB HOST that they are relieved of bar duty.
RENTAL RULES & INFORMATION
- MAXIMUM INSIDE CAPACITY: 80
- MAXIMUM OUTSIDE CAPACITY: 120
- INSIDE AREA: 1100 SQ FT
- DECK AREA: 1000 SQ FT
- PLACE SETTINGS: 45 dinner plates; salad/dessert plates; soup bowls; stainless flatware
- SEATING: 45 padded dining chairs; 6 padded bar stools; 12 deck chairs; 10 Adirondack deck chairs
- BANQUET TABLES: 6 (72″x30″) and 1 (96″x30″)
- DINING TABLES: 4 (48”) round; 6 (36”) round; 4 (48”) unfinished plywood extensions for the 36″round; 3 (36”) round patio tables (outside)
- LINENS: Linens are not provided as part of the reservation.
- ALCOHOL: No outside alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed to be brought onto club property.
- MUSIC: Music may only be played inside the clubhouse; volume must be reduced and sliding doors closed after 9pm.
- CLEANING: The areas used must be cleaned and returned to the original condition. It takes about an hour to remove decorations, clean surfaces, vacuum, rearrange furniture and take out the trash.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit is required to hold the event date.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The chair lift may be used at your own risk.
- WEEKEND USE BY MEMBERS: PBYC members and their guests cannot be excluded from use of the club during normal operating hours.
IN MAKING THIS REQUEST, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All Club rules apply where applicable.
- PBYC club hosts are not required to bartend private events.
- The event shall not deny other Club members access during normal operating hours.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Club bar.
- I must be in attendance at all times and am responsible for Club security and safety.
- I agree cleanup is to be completed within 24 hours of the end of the event.
- I agree to bear all expenses of the event, damage and cleanup crew, if not repaired or completed within 24 hours.
- I agree that if I use a caterer or other outside services, they will be hired as independent contractors and will sign a waiver of liability to the Club.